Goethe University is making further appointments available in cooperation with the Workers’ Samaritan Federation (ASB) and the City of Frankfurt’s health department:
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm: Campus Westend (at sculpture Body of Knowledge, Theodor-W.-Adorno Platz)
- Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm: Campus Westend (at sculpture Body of Knowledge, Theodor-W.-Adorno Platz)
Registration deadline is the day before at 12 pm. Further dates might be added – please consult Goethe University’s website!
All students, employees and members of Goethe University who have not yet been vaccinated have the opportunity to be vaccinated, regardless of their place of residence.
We offer two different vaccines:
- Comirnaty from BioNTech/Pfizer
- Spikevax from Moderna
A registration is required, for the first and the second vaccination separately. Please register under: email@example.com. Please tell us if you would like to come! Waiting times cannot be ruled out.
Please tell us which vaccine you prefer (so that we can order enough).
Please let us know if it is the first or second vaccination. Please arrange the second vaccination appointment on your own responsibility!
Please bring the following documents with you when you come for your vaccination:
- ID card or passport (also required for your registration with the Robert Koch Institute)
- Student ID card / Staff ID card (Goethe-Card)
- Health insurance card
- Vaccination record (if you have one)
In addition, you must complete, sign and bring with you the following documents:
- Medical history form
- Information sheet on the respective vaccine / declaration of consent
- Information sheet on data privacy
On the website of the Robert-Koch-Institut you can find the medical history form as well as the information sheet on the respective vaccine in various languages.
Here you can find the required documents on both mRNA vaccines.
We will send you the information sheet on data privacy together with confirmation of your registration.
Goethe University is planning in-person attendance for the forthcoming winter semester – provided that this can be done responsibly. This, university life, society and all kinds of personal contact can only succeed if “herd immunity” is established: Please therefore take advantage of this opportunity to get vaccinated! You will protect yourself as well as everyone else!