- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
MegaSyn Symposium on Megasynthases
29. September bis 1. Oktober
MegaSyn, a Hesse-wide research initiative, funded by the Hessen State Ministry of Higher Education, Research and the Arts, which focuses on the understanding of megasynthases in structure and function, and controlling megasynthases for directed product synthesis. The MegaSyn research program includes 12 groups from 5 different institutions.
The major aim of the symposium is to highlight the latest, cutting-edge discoveries in the field of megasynthases (PKSs and NRPSs). Topics include structures and mechanisms of megasynthases, identification of novel megasynthases and megasynthase-encoding biosynthetic gene clusters, theoretical and computational studies of megasynthases in biocatalysis, as well as control and design of megasynthases. The symposium is planned for about 100 participants and meant as a focused platform for intensive and insightful discussions. The talks will be 20 to 30 minutes with an additional discussion of 10 minutes. We will provide you with more details soon. The program will also feature a poster session.
- Registration for only attendence: 31 July 2020
- Registration for poster: 31 July 2020
- Submission of talk/poster abstract: 31 July 2020
- Confirmation: You should receive an email from us accepting your registration/poster by 15 August 2020. If not please contact us again to verify everything.
All talks, discussions and poster session will be conducted in English.
Date: 29 September to 1st October 2020
Venue: Dolce By Wyndham, Elvis-Presley-Platz 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim
Please visit megasyn.uni-frankfurt.de for more information.